● Ground Floor, 445 Hay Street, Perth    ● PO Box 3114, East Perth WA 6892
COVID-19 vaccinations – Q and As for WA workers

    Get help version 1

    Request for legal assistance

    Instructions for using the form
    • Please fill in the information required below. If you are having problems understanding or using the form, please call us on  (08) 6148 3636 
    • When you have filled in all the required information, submit your form by clicking on the "Send" button
    • After you have submitted your form, we will try to contact you by telephone from a blocked number with no caller ID within 4 - 6 working days
    • During periods of high demand, we may not have capacity to provide you with legal advice
    Important message about time limits
    You may have a short time to take action about your legal or immigration issue. If you need help urgently, you should call or visit our office - do not submit this form.
    • We will try to process your enquiry within 4 - 6 working days - it may be longer again before you receive legal assistance
    • You remain responsible for meeting any time limits or court / tribunal commitments even after you submit an enquiry
    Depending on your issue, fact sheets, information kits and other information resources currently remain available on our merged organisation's websites as per below:
    We provide legal help to the Western Australian community.
    In particular we help:
    • Employees
    • Tenants, boarders, lodgers or people living in a long stay caravan park
    • People newly arrived in Australia and from a cultural and linguistically diverse (CaLD) background
    • People who have experienced family violence or human trafficking
    We may be unable to help if:
    • You are already receiving assistance from a lawyer with this issue
    • You are calling on someone else's behalf - you must be the person experiencing the legal issue (if there is an exceptional reason you need to contact us on behalf of someone else, please call us)
    • Demand for our service exceeds its capacity
    We will ask for personal information to work out how we can help you.  Please make sure the information you give us is true and correct.  We will treat your personal information as confidential. You can find Circle Green’s Privacy Statement here: Privacy Statement

    Your details

    If it is not safe for you if we make contact on this number, please do not complete this Enquiry. Ring us on xxxx xxxx or visit our office Monday - Thursday, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm: Level 1, 445 Hay Street Perth

    This is the email we will contact you on, please make sure it is correct

    What is the problem or issue you are experiencing?

    Generally union members can get help from their union if they have a problem at work. If you are a union member please contact your union for help before contacting Circle Green Community Legal.

    Circle Green Community Legal is unable to assist with workers’ compensation. Please contact WorkCover WA for information or the Law Society of Western Australia for a referral to a private solicitor.

    Circle Green Community Legal is unable to assist with tax or superannuation. Please contact the Australian Tax Office.

    Please note: if you have lost your job, you could have as little as 21 days to lodge a dismissal claim.

    Please note: if you have lost your job you could have as little as 21 days to lodge a dismissal claim. 

    This is not your real estate agent or property manager. You can find the name of the landlord(s) on your lease agreement, bond lodgement receipt or court summons. (If you do not have these documents, you can contact the real estate agent and request the name of your landlord(s).)

    Your Personal circumstances


    Please check the boxes that apply to you and give further information if required.

    What is your income?

    What is your income?

    I declare that everything in this form is true and correct. I understand that I may be asked to provide evidence verifying the information I have provided, and agree to provide such evidence if asked.
    Providing false information can make it difficult for us to provide accurate advice.
    If you have made a mistake, refresh this page and provide your information again.