Circle Green Community Legal – Privacy Statement
Ground Floor, 445 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000
Circle Green Community Legal (Circle Green) is committed to protecting and upholding the privacy rights of clients, workers and representatives of other agencies. If you are a client, your privacy is also important to us as it helps protect the legal professional privilege that may apply to your personal information.
Circle Green follows the Australian Privacy Principles and conforms to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
• What personal information we collect and hold
• How personal information is collected
• For what purposes we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information
• How we deal with your personal information
• To whom we disclose personal information
• How you can access and correct personal information
• How to make a complaint about a breach of privacy
Circle Green also records visits to this website and logs information for statistical purposes. This includes the following information being logged:
• User’s server or proxy address
• Type of browser you are using
• Date/time of the visit
• Pages accessed and documents downloaded
We use this information to analyse our server traffic. We do not attempt to identify users or their browsing activities except where authorised or required by law. For example, if there is an investigation, a law enforcement agency may exercise their legal authority to inspect the internet service provider’s logs.
We will only record your email address if you send us a message. Your email address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent.
The Circle Green website has links to content and websites of other organisations. Circle Green does not know whether those organisations take your privacy as seriously as we do nor whether they comply with the Australian Privacy Principles. Circle Green is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any of those linked websites. To protect your privacy on any linked websites, you will need to read their Privacy Statements and make a decision for yourself.