Save the Date
18-19 November 2021, Bendat Community Centre, Wembley
Anyone with an interest in WA’s housing, community and tenancy sectors is invited to save 18-19 November 2021 to join us for this important event.
- professional development and capacity building
- cross-sector dialogue, sharing and collaboration
- addressing the longer-term impacts of the COVID-19 crisis
- innovative approaches and new solutions
- hearing diverse voices
Call for Content
Submissions close Monday 23 August 2021
Circle Green Community Legal is now inviting content submissions for conference sessions for the WA Tenancy Conference 2021.
Anyone can suggest content
Anyone can submit a proposal for any session they would like to present personally or see presented at the conference. You do not need to be an academic and you don’t need to have presented at a conference before!
Theme and streams
The theme for the WA Tenancy Conference 2021 is “Reflecting and Reimagining”. The two conference streams are:
- Issues, Law Reform and Tenant Voices- These sessions will analyse and discuss emerging issues, collaboration and information about housing, tenancy and law reform. They will provide opportunities for input and learning for current and potential tenants.
- Professional Development – These sessions will provide specialist training for anyone working in housing, health and community services sectors, including CPD approved sessions for lawyers.
All proposals will be considered, but we are especially looking for proposals for sessions which:
- Link with conference theme and one of the conference streams
- Have not been offered in WA before
- Are able to demonstrate an interactive, participative format
- Feature the voices of lived experience
Before planning your submission, please read these Call for Content Guidelines to ensure your proposal suits the conference format.
To make a session submission Click to Submit
Submissions must be received by 4pm on Monday 23 August 2021 and applicants will be advised prior to Friday 17 September 2021 whether or not their proposed session will be included in the program.
To stay informed about this event and be notified when registrations open, please join our email list: