By using this website, you agree that:
- T.H.E Community Legal Centre (Inc) and its Board, employees, volunteers and agents (Circle Green Community Legal) are not responsible for any consequences (including loss or damage or both) arising from using or accessing this website or any of its content (including links to other websites).
- You will not make any claim against Circle Green Community Legal for any loss, damage or expense that may arise from your use of this website or from your reliance on any of its content.
- All content on this website is entirely at the discretion of the Webmaster and may be altered or deleted at any time.
- Circle Green Community Legal is not responsible for any content that appears on linked websites.
- While all content of this website has been formulated with due care, Circle Green Community Legal does not provide any guarantee that it is accurate, current, reliable or exhaustive. This website is intended to be for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide or replace legal advice.
- If you have any questions about the above, please call us on (08) 6418 3648.
Circle Green Community Legal materials (including internet pages, documents and on-line graphics, audio and video) may be copied, reproduced and distributed to meet local needs by community based organisations and individuals without permission from Circle Green Community Legal. as long as the materials are reproduced in their entirety and are distributed free or at cost (not for profit) and the source is fully acknowledged.
For any reproduction with commercial purposes, or by government departments, written permission must first be obtained from Circle Green Community Legal.
Linking to this website
Any website may link to any of the pages on this website. However, you must request the prior written consent of Circle Green Community Legal to embed pages from this website in a frame of a referring site.