Tenancy Advice and Education Services in WA


Circle Green provides legal services to residential tenants across Western Australia, including a state-wide telephone advice service.

If you are unable to access our telephone service, you can contact your local Tenancy Advice and Education Service (TAES) provider for assistance.

TAES services are provided by Community Legal Centres throughout WA.

Use the list below to find your nearest centre.

Metropolitan Centres

Regional Centres